Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Desk Assistant
VOLUNTEER JOB TITLE: Front Desk Assistant
REPORTS TO: The Front Desk Assistant reports to the ACC Senior Services Volunteer Coordinator.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Assist in the operation of the front desk at the ACC Administration and Programs Offices, and serve as the first point of contact for all visitors and phone calls made to the office.
- Abide by and enforce social distancing, and all other COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Ensure that all visitors complete the necessary COVID-19 symptom screening upon arrival.
- Answer all calls and direct them to the appropriate staff person when necessary, or take messages as needed.
- Provide information over the phone, as needed.
- Provide a welcoming, helpful and inclusive environment for all visitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiar with, and comfortable using, Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and take direction.
- Accept and enforce all rules and regulations of ACC Senior Services.
- Dependable and able to commit to a regular schedule.
- Pass a background check, and provide COVID-19 test results prior to assignment.
ACC Senior Services Main Campus, 7334 Park City Drive, Sacramento, CA 95831
SCHEDULE & LENGTH OF COMMITMENT
Flexible shifts available Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (morning block or afternoon block, average shift length = 3 hours). Volunteers are asked to commit to a regular schedule.
Volunteers are required to complete orientation and in-service trainings.
- Volunteer policies and procedures, HIPAA Confidentiality, and Elder Abuse Prevention.
- Other trainings provided on an as-needed basis, dependent upon volunteer job duties.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: