Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:15+
Gracious Grocery Giver
Gracious Grocery Givers have three main responsibilities:
1. Manage food stations by keeping items stocked and available.
2. Give grocery items to our guests based on family size and guidelines given by staff .
3. Treat each of our guests with kindness, compassion and respect!
During our food distribution volunteers may also assist our guests in shopping for their groceries, if needed. Gracious Grocery Givers may be asked to bag produce, reapportion bulk food items and un/load trucks as able. Gracious Grocery Givers may come as individuals or in groups! Our Midtown location can accommodate groups of 8 and our St Matthew's location can accommodate groups of 15.
Midtown food distribution: Monday-Friday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
St. Matthew's food distribution: Saturdays 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 2nd and 4th Fridays from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
We request that volunteers stay half an hour out after closing to help with clean-up.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: